General Manager, France
Sentenial is an ambitious, dynamic and fast-growing Fintech with headquarters in Ireland. Over the last 10+ years we have established ourselves as a leader in providing hosted payment applications to European Banks and Corporates, while also running our own Payment Institution service “Nuapay”.
We deliver award-winning cloud payment solutions which help reduce the complexity of payment management, offering an array of value added services in an agile service delivery. Our products help organisations to lower costs and increase business agility by offering highly scalable and resilient payment systems for its customers. With clients ranging from small and medium-sized enterprises to large global banks using our payment facilities, we’ve built a reputation for best in class solutions, accurate and efficient delivery and excellent customer service.
We are now seeking to recruit a driven and self-motivated General Manager to be based in France who will contribute to the continued success of the company. As General Manager, you will be responsible for the general and executive management of Nuapay. You will provide permanent assistance to the CEO of Nuapay as well as to the Executive Board. You will be involved in the areas of production, administrative management, the setting up and execution of budgetary operations and the coordination of services. You will also be involved in the areas of human resources management and commercial matters. You will take full responsibility for these functions.
In the production area
- You will be responsible for setting up a payment institution in a B2B environment.
- Ensuring the implementation and coordination of the various payment institution functions (commercial, technical, after-sales, regulatory, back-office, etc.), while guaranteeing optimum satisfaction of internal and external customers.
- Leading the coordination of the various processes involved in setting up the financial data aggregator offer.
- You will be responsible for the production, monitoring and control of procedures (1st level) in the Customer Relationship Management department.
- Propose the adoption of new investments in order to optimise the Nuapay offer.
- To perfect the adequacy of the offers with the customers’ expectations.
- To provide Nuapay with all the necessary information to enable it to optimise its development and, in this context, to ensure that it reflects market expectations with regard to the technical solutions to be implemented in the context of the launch of new offers.
In the area of budgetary obligations
- To participate in the elaboration of the budget lines.
- To ensure and control, using the skills of the Finance Department, the proper execution of the budget and the regularity of all the corresponding operations.
In the field of administration
- In collaboration with the Internal Control and Compliance Officer (ICCO), to ensure compliance with all the procedures inherent to the status of the payment institution and the approval of ACPR.
- To ensure the coordination and management of all administrative services.
- To ensure the monitoring of the IT department and more globally of the IT “platform”.
- To ensure that administrative procedures are put in place and monitored, and to control and control costs.
- Coordinating HR administration (supervision of payroll, social declarations, relations with URSSAF and the various institutions, pensions, provident and unemployment insurance).
- To assist the President of Nuapay in the context of the company’s relations with professional organisations and all of the Nuapay’s partners.
In the field of individual and collective social relations
- To be responsible for the management of the payment institution’s HR; in this context, it may be led to take any measures of sanction, recruitment, termination or redefinition of jobs that it deems useful for sound HR management.
- Moreover, to ensure the implementation of the social policy decided by the Executive board, to which it will submit any proposal aimed at ensuring that it is fully in line with the human potential of the payment institution.
- To represent the CEO of Nuapay before staff representative institutions.
In the field of marketing and sales
- To energise and increase the volume of business.
- To define the commercial and marketing policy of the payment institution. Within this framework, to detect any possibility of commercial development and to inform the CEO of the Nuapay.
- To analyse the parameters that can contribute to decision-making in terms of launching new offers.
- To research, set up and coordinate a network of prescribers and/or distributors.
- Experience in general management in a banking and insurance environment.
- Significant experience in management and supervision of teams and projects.
- Strong autonomy, capacity for decision making and anticipation, proactivity.
- Good interpersonal skills, leadership and motivational skills, team spirit.
- Personal rigour, high quality standards, solid expertise in project management, planning and budgets.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Very good customer relationship skills.
- Familiarity with SEPA / Payments solutions.
- Fluent English required.
To apply please quote General Manager – France and send a CV / cover letter to email@example.com.