Sales Director, UK & Ireland
The way people pay and get paid is undergoing dramatic change. Sentenial and its subsidiary Nuapay are at the centre of that shift. We power payments for world leading companies such as Worldpay & Barclays plus thousands of corporates and SMEs across Europe. The platform we’ve developed allows our clients & partners to tap into the enormous benefits of next generation Account-2-Account payments. One of our solutions, Open Banking payments, is leading a category which market analysts forecast will replace 29% of eCommerce card payments by 2024.
We seek smart entrepreneurial professionals who love delivering disruptive technologies that transform markets. We’re hiring an experienced salesperson to drive sales revenue across the UK & Ireland. In this role, you will engage with targeted accounts and build strong partnerships with key decision makers and influencers. You will develop relationships with third parties in the effort to create new openings within current and new markets. You will lead the sales cycles, focusing on the customer’s needs and pain points rather than what we have to offer. You will have the opportunity to work on large scale deals with leading industry customers, and communicate with c levels and decision makers in those companies.
This is a great opportunity to lead from the front in a fast-growing Fintech environment, and in time build out your own team. This role will be based in London, where The City meets Shoreditch which describes more than just our physical location.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Manage the sales process from lead generation to close.
- Work closely with marketing to convert awareness and interest into business opportunities.
- Achieve and exceed new business sales revenue targets.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Create a sales framework to generate leads and systematically address and convert.
- Keep ahead of market and industry trends in the payments Attend company and industry events as required, occasionally internationally.
- Previous experience working in a senior B2B sales role in Fintech, Payments and/or high growth SaaS.
- Demonstrable track record of building client bases and revenues.
- Experience in the payments sector, in particular with Payment Acceptance, APMs, Merchants, PSP’s & Acquiring.
- Demonstrable ability to articulate the value proposition and business benefits of a product but also capable of engaging in the detail where necessary.
- Strong understanding of the use cases for payments and the market participants
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Independent, flexible, hard-working, with exceptional organization skills
- Superior business and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Open Banking, API Banking and the strategic implications.
- Extensive contacts within the payments ecosystem.
- Startup experience – ability and willingness to be hands-on for the entire sales cycle.
- Second European language.
Is this role for you?
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for sales with a constant hunger for winning new business.
- Has a hunter mind-set.
- Is a true self-starter who is prepared to roll up their sleeves and deliver.
- Has a top-notch business sense.
- Is a great team player who adds energy, ideas and fun
To apply please quote Sales Director UK & I and send a CV / cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No assistance required from agencies at this time. Thank you.