Security is one of Sentenial's primary concerns as it is an essential component to our stable, reliable payment processing service. Our applications and infrastructure are built to meet proven industry-standard security measures while adhering to the standards required by our customers.
Sentenial is proudly accredited with the ISO 27001 security standard and as part of receiving and maintaining this standard, Sentenial is regularly audited by a leading independent accredited ISO certification body. These audits are coupled with the knowledge that Sentenial's technology is regularly tested and approved by the world's most respected banks and companies.
There are several different aspects in place to ensure our payment service is conducted in a robust and secure manner:
- Custom developed Security and Navigation Framework which covers authentication, authorisation, entity level security and zone access within the application.
- Our hosted infrastructure is deployed in Tier 4 data centres which are protected with manned perimeter security barriers, manned security desks and biometric access linked to CCTV.
- Data Centres are fully certified to ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards and use PCI accredited infrastructure.
- Applications are hosted in secure server environments which are hardened according to industry standard benchmark requirements.
- Network access is controlled through the use of uses firewalls and other industry standard technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders.
- All information is transferred over secure encrypted channels only.
- Sentenial utilises a 3rd party security company to perform penetration tests on both their hosted infrastructure and applications on a quarterly basis.
- Options for single sign-on (SSO) or PKI authentication.