QA Engineer, Ireland
Sentenial are currently seeking to recruit a hard working, self motivated QA Engineer who shares our passion for technology, innovation and excellence to help us enhance our cloud solutions and increase our market-leading position.
The role involves:
- Interacting with the Business Analysis team to analyse and review requirements, use cases and Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN) diagrams.
- Attend Scrum Estimation meetings and represent QA team in relation to QA Testing Tasks.
- Define, Develop and Conduct appropriate test cases that will verify all aspects of requirement details.
- Experience working with an agile development team and a good understanding of Scrum Processes.
- Interacting with the Development team to enable bugs to be reported, reproduced and rectified.
- Work closely with the Support and Production Services teams as required to ensure the smooth transition of the configuration item from testing to UAT and on to the Production environment.
- Work closely with the Professional Service Team to interpret and resolve Customer Issues.
- Contribute to continuous improvement in testing standards and procedures.
- Other activities as required.
- Experience as a QA Engineer working in a micro-services deployment environment.
- Experience of some or all of the following technologies: XML, SOAP/REST API’s, Eclipse, JBoss, Linux, Docker, Oracle/Postgres, PL/SQL, JIRA.
- Working knowledge of SQL and the ability to use SQL to verify report results with the Relational database.
- Strong research and problem solving skills.
- Experience as a QA Engineer or other relevant roles.
- Extensive experience in writing Test Documentation based upon a set of requirements, use cases and BPMN diagrams.
- A very good understanding of requirements management and traceability.
- The candidate must have strong technical skills.
- Quick learner with the ability to become effective in a short time frame.
- Self-reliant with the ability to innovate, showing sound judgment and pragmatism.
To apply please quote QA Engineer and send a CV / cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.