Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to your use of the Sentenial website at https://www.sentenial.com By using this site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions whenever you connect to the website.
1. Your use of the web site
You must not post or transmit to or from this website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary permissions to use such data;
- that is unlawful or would infringe the rights of any person by way of example but not limited to, material that is threatening, abusive or offensive, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, inflammatory or which is in breach of confidence or rights of privacy;
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law or infringe any third party’s rights, in any jurisdiction; or
- which is technically harmful including, but not limited to, computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted data or other malicious or harmful software, data or components.
2. Data you provided on the web site
Other than data relating to an application or query to Sentenial for the provision of services or where you are an existing customer of Sentenial, any material you transmit or post to this website shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and as such Sentenial shall have no obligations in respect of such material and can copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate, and otherwise use such material in any form.
You must not reproduce any name, logo, or trademark of Sentenial or any of its subsidiary companies for any purpose without our prior written approval.
The design, appearance, and content of this website, and all material on it, is copyright and is owned by Sentenial.
It is prohibited to reproduce any part of the design, appearance, or content of this website without the written consent of the copyright owner.
Sentenial, and its officers, directors, employees, shareholders and agents, shall not be liable, whether in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise, for any:
- direct loss or damages;
- indirect, consequential, or special loss or damages;
- loss of income, profits, goodwill, data or contracts,
caused to a person:
- who acts or refrains from action as a consequence of obtaining information via the website and putting it to use;
- in connection with this website in any way (including the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website;
- in connection with any websites linked to on this website or the material on such websites; or
- by viruses that may infect your hardware, software, data or other property on account of your access to or use of this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You indemnify us and our officers, directors, employees and agents from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including legal fees) arising from:
- any breach by you of these terms and conditions;
- (ii) your use of the website;
- (iii) the use by any person using your registration details.
The supply of brochures and promotional materials are subject to availability.
Sentenial may suspend access to this website without notice in the event of system failure, for maintenance or repair or for other reasons beyond our control. We shall not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time or for any period for any reason.
All information available on the website is provided on an “as seen” basis and accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all representations, warranties, conditions, and other terms are excluded. No guarantee, warranty, or other term of any kind is given in respect of the information’s accuracy or suitability for any use.
7. Other activities
The usage made of the Sentenial web site is monitored to support the ongoing site development programme. No personal data is stored during this process.
Users of the web site can request a meeting with Sentenial personnel. To fulfil such a request the user’s name and contact details will be captured and stored. Such data will not be used for any other purpose and will be deleted once the requested process has been completed.
Customers and potential customers can opt to receive news and feature articles from Sentenial. Contact details including names will be collected to enable the process to be completed, this data will not be used for any other purpose and will not be disclosed to any third party except where that third party is contracted to Sentenial to perform part of the required service. Facilities are provided to allow those who have opted to receive such material to unsubscribe at any time.
8. Updated information
Sentenial may revise these terms and conditions by updating this page at any time. You accept any such revisions when you next access the website and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the terms and conditions to which you are bound.